- Name : Dong Ho Shing
- Address : Colleage of Veterinary Medicine, Chonnam National University. 300 Yonbongdong, Buk-gu, Gwangju,# 500-757, Republic of Korea
- Tel : +82-62-530-2826
- E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Pharmacology is the study of the properties of chemicals used as drug for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes in veterinary medicine. Students study the scientific basis and practice drug therapy in our laboratory. They also learn experimental techniques to measure the smooth muscle contractilities and systemic blood pressure.
Main Research Interests
- 1. Mechanism of the smooth muscle contraction
- 2. Cardiovascular effects of drugs
- 3. Toxic effects of drugs
Recent Publication Lists
- 1. Ketanserin, a 5-HT2 antagonist, Directly Inhibits the ATP-sensitive Patassium Channel in Mouse Ventricular Myocytes. J. Cardiovasc Pharmacol, 47(1): 96-102, 2006
- 2. Effects of prenatal exposure to the environmental pollutant 2-bromopropane on embryo-fetal development in rats. Toxicology, 196: 77-86, 2004 .
- 3. Effects of 2-bromopropane on pregnant dams and embryo-fetal development in the ICR mouse. Environ Toxicol & Pharmacol, 15: 103-110, 2004.
- 4. A single oral dose toxicity study of bamboo leaf water extract in Sprague-Dawley rats. Food & Chem Toxicol, 41: 637-645, 2003.