- Name : Sung Ho Kim
- Address : Colleage of Veterinary Medicine, Chonnam National University. 300 Yonbongdong, Buk-gu, Gwangju,# 500-757, Republic of Korea
- Tel : +82-62-530-2837
- Fax : +82-62-530-2841
- E-MAIL : email@example.com
The Veterinary Anatomy laboratory educates and researches the structure of animals. We aim to establish basic data through the approaches to macro-and micro-morphological study to understand the normal animal body.
Main Research Interests
- 1. Morphological study of epidermal cell with radiation
- 2. Induction of micronuclei in lymphocyte irradiated in vitro with radiation
- 3. Radioactive/Radioproductive agents
- 4. Radioecology
Recent Publication Lists
- 1. Relative biological effectiveness of fast neutrons in a multiorgan assay for apoptosis in mouse. Environ Toxicol. 2008 Jan 23;23(2): 233-239
- 2. Lack of adaptive response of gamma radiation for protection against neutron-induced teratogenesis. Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol. 2008 Oct 10;83(5):502-506.
- 3. Modification of gamma-radiation response in mice by green tea polyphenols. Phytother Res. 2008 Oct;22(10):1380-3.
- 4. Photoprotective effect of red ginseng against ultraviolet radiation-induced chronic skin damage in the hairless mouse. Phytother Res. 2009 Mar;23(3):399-403.
- 5. Teratological evaluation of mouse fetuses exposed to a 20 kHz EMF. Bioelectromagnetics. 2009 May;30(4):330-333.