- Name : Hong Bum Koh
- Address : Colleage of Veterinary Medicine, Chonnam National University. 300 Yonbongdong, Buk-gu, Gwangju,# 500-757, Republic of Korea
- Tel : +82-62-530-2870
- Fax : +82-62-530-2809
- E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is to get the basic knowledge on the veterinary pracitce. The course content is civided into five units containing clinical recording, relationship between veterinarian and owner, drew up the prescription, method of drug administration, route of administration for therapeutic agents. They also contain physical examination and diagnositc&therapeutic techniques for small&large animal diseases.
Main Research Interests
- 1. Development of vaccines using specific gene deletion
- 2. Studies on Mycoplasmal Disease
- 3. Immunological assessment on the biological activity materials for industrial animals
Recent Publication Lists
- 1. H.B Koh M.Y Kang.,H.Y Song.,U Klein 2006.Sensitivity testing of Mycoplasma pathogens to antimicrobails in Korea.IPVS
- 2. H.B Koh M.Y Kang.,H.Y Song.,U Klein 2006.Sensitivity testing of respiratory pathogens of swine in Korea. IPVS 449
- 3. SK Lim,TS Kim,HS Lee,HM Nam.YS Joo and HB KOh,Persistemce of vanA type Enterococcus faecium in Korean live stock after ban on avoparcin.Microbial Drug Resistance 12(2) 136-139,2006.
- 4. JH Jeong,GY Kim,SS Yoon,SJ Park,MI Kang,NY Park,HB Koh and KO Cho,Molecular analysis of S gene of spike glycoprotein of winter dysentery bovine coronavirus circulated in Korea during 2002-2003 Virus research 108(2) 207-212,2005.
- 5. JH Jeong,GY Kim,SS Yoon,SJ Park,HB Koh,BJ Lee,CY Lee,Ml Kang, NY Park and KO Cho,Detection and isoation of winter dysentery bovine coronavirus circulated in Korea during 202-2004,J.Vet.Med.Sci 67(2) 187-189,2005.
- 6. Jae-Ho Jeong,Gye-Yeop Kimb,Soon-Seek Yoonc,Su-Jin Parka, You-Jung Kima,Chang-Min Sunga,Sung-Shik Shind,Bong-Joo Leee, Mun-Il Kangf,Nam-Yong Parkf,Hong-Bum Koh and Kyoung-Oh Cho 2005,Molecular analysis of S gene of spike glycoprotein of winter dysentery bovine coronavirus circulated in Korea during 2002?2003.2005 Virus research 108 : 207-212
- 7. Jo MY,Kim JH,Lim JH,Kang MY,Koh HB,Park YH,Yoon DY,Chae JS and Lee JH,Prevalence and chracteristics of Escherichia coli O157 from major food animals in Korea.Int J of Food Microbiology 95(1) 41-49, 2004.
- 8. Lim SK,Joo YS,Moon JS,Lee AR,Nam HM,Wee SH and Koh HB, Molecular typing of Enterotoxigenic Staphylococcus aureus isolated from bovine mastitis in Korea.J.Vet.Med.Sci 66(5) 581-584,2004.
- 9. Kang,M.Y.,Choi,J.W.,Park,S.J.,Koh,H.B.,Lee,B.J.,2005. Studies on nosocomical pathogens isolated from veterinary hospital in Gwangju.J.Vet Clin 22(1) : 50-55.
- 10. Cho,K.O.,Koh,H.B.,Kim,G.Y.,2004.Immunomodulatory effect on chitosan against fowl typhoid infection.Korea J Vet Res 44(1) : 73-82.
- 11. Lim,S.K.,Joo,Y.S.,Moon,J.S.,Lee,A.R.,Nam,H.M.,Wee,S.H., Koh,H.B.,2004.Molecular typing of enterotoxigenic Staphylococcus aureus isolated from bovine mastitis in korea.J.Vet.Med.Sci.66(5) : 581-584.
- 12. Jo,M.Y.,Kim,J.H.,Lim,J.H.,Kang,M.Y.,Koh,H.B.,Park,Y.H., Yoon,D.Y.,Chae,J.S.,Eo,S.K.Lee,J.H.,2004.Prevalence and characteristics of Escherichia coli O157 from major food animals in Korea. International Journal of Microbiology 95 : 41-49.